The Ukrainian Center for Human Rights and Development of Educational Innovations was established in 2017 to unite lawyers, attorney, scholars, and specialists in various fields of human rights and fundamental freedoms in order to build an independent, democratic and rule-based state with respect for the rule of law principle, with the aim of protecting human rights and fundamental freedoms, as well as promoting the development of education in Ukraine, taking into account the latest innovations in this area in accordance with the international legal obligations of Ukraine, which will enable the formation of the educational and legal civil society in Ukraine.
The Ukrainian Center is created on the principles of voluntariness, humanity, publicity, commonality of interests and equality of rights of its members, which aims to unite lawyers, attorneys, scientists, specialists in various spheres in order to promote the development of an independent, democratic and rule-based state in Ukraine.
One of the main areas of activity of the Branch is:
- Facilitating the development of a legal and democratic state, implementing the principle of the rule of law and respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms.
- Promoting the harmonization of Ukrainian legislation in accordance with the law of the Council of Europe and the rights of the European Union.
- Development and introduction of legislative proposals, analysis and examination of current national legislation, bills, other normative legal acts, international treaties and legislation of different countries of the world.
- Promotion of human rights and international human rights and fundamental freedoms, education and science.
- Organization and holding of conferences, practical seminars and other events on the protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms and innovations in education and other activities in various fields of science that are necessary and tangible to resolve pressing today's problems.
- Providing advisory and legal assistance to protect the rights of people and fundamental freedoms.
- Legal assistance and legal protection in the field of violated human rights.
- Representation in state bodies and judicial institutions of individuals and legal entities in order to protect their violated rights.
- Facilitating the dissemination of information about the state of human rights and fundamental freedoms in Ukraine to the attention of its members, Ukrainian state and non-governmental organizations, international bodies and organizations, as well as the general public.
- Conducting explanatory work on current legislation in the field of human rights protection in any sphere.
- To conduct research on the observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms as well as the development of education in Ukraine: to carry out a public analysis of draft laws and other normative legal acts.
- +38 (095) 623-13-15
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org