Lectures and practical classes
Every person has his / her rights and responsibilities in everyday life, and they follow her everywhere, which makes the relevant topic very debatable. As a rule, this is due to a number of problematic issues with which a person always faces, in particular, today the most relevant issues of violation of human rights are violation of the right to a fair trial, excess of state bodies of authority, neglect of the principle of equality of all before the law, protection of refugees , as well as such vulnerable categories as children, women and people with disabilities, etc. Given such criticality and prevalence, there is a need for everyone to be aware of their rights. However, in practice it often turns out that people are not sure about their rights or can not protect themselves accordingly. Such circumstances predetermine the need to create for each person such conditions that will enable her not only to receive comprehensive information about the rights she has, but also to be able to defend them, based on the norms of international and national law.
This issue is especially relevant for young people, who is open to new knowledge, learns and learns quickly. In general, the community is open to communication and has a desire to learn something new, to raise awareness about its rights and freedoms, which is not always high enough. In the light of the foregoing, the following question arises: How to create such conditions that everyone has the opportunity to develop their knowledge in the field of human rights protection? The best measures are to hold lectures on relevant topics and conduct practical classes. Such measures will provide an opportunity for people to get information about the fundamental human rights conventions, learn about their international legal consolidation and learn to quickly find the information they need on this topic, and the workshops will serve as a means of consolidating the knowledge gained and provide the opportunity to carry out relevant practical tasks.
- Academic Integrity
- Essays on a scientific-practical conference on the protection of human rights УДК 342.7(477)(082) Н28
- Human Rights Education
- Organization and conducting of scientific events
- Lectures and practical classes
- Increasing the prestige of legal education in the field of human rights protection
- Collected conferences in the field of human rights protection
- +38 (095) 623-13-15
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Сonference on environmental protection and human rights protection and the #NatureSave art exhibition
- Master class: "Ukrainian family law in the realities of international relations"
- The scientific-practical conference is devoted to the issues of environmental protection and protection of human rights