Scientific and legal expertise
The practice of lawyers' activity shows that the significance and role of legal and legal expertise in protecting the interests and rights of participants in the trial is constantly increasing. This is due to the fact that scientific and practical expertise creates the opportunity for the court to systematically and effectively apply material and procedural law to resolve litigation. The essence of scientific-legal expertise consists in providing qualified answers to leading scientists on complex issues that may arise during the implementation of the provisions of the current legislation, the formation of a legal position, the conduct of studies and inspections, as well as counseling.
Scientific and practical examination includes:
- analysis of questions submitted for expert review;
- analysis of the query form, if available;
- analysis of the regulatory framework on the issues that are subject to consideration;
- providing general and intermediate conclusions on each of the questions raised.
- +38 (095) 623-13-15
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Сonference on environmental protection and human rights protection and the #NatureSave art exhibition
- Master class: "Ukrainian family law in the realities of international relations"
- The scientific-practical conference is devoted to the issues of environmental protection and protection of human rights